Speaker Highlight: Pam Slim - How to Get in Front of Ideal Customers
Have you ever noticed an expert or company that seems to show up everywhere you turn?
- You open up the newspaper and there is a story about them in the business section.
- You get on Facebook and find that your favorite business guru is talking about them.
- You open email and find one of the newsletters you subscribe to is promoting their product.
This is no accident.
Brands who show up in all the right places have taken the time to discover the exact locations where engaged, ready-to-buy customers hang out. They invest their marketing budget and social media efforts in these thriving environments, and get a great return on investment.
So how do you start to build this marketing momentum?
Answer these questions:
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What specific problems do they have?
- Which newspapers and magazines do they read?
- Which blogs do they read?
- Which books do they read?
- Whom do they trust for expert advice?
- Which conferences do they attend?
The answers to these questions will form the basis for your strong and targeted content marketing plan.
For a complete set of instructions on what to do next, attend my keynote at InfusionCon! I look forward to seeing you in Phoenix!
About the author
Pamela Slim is an award-winning author, speaker and business coach. Her site Escape from Cubicle Nation is one of the top career and marketing sites on the web. She teaches about small business marketing at http://www.powerboostmarketing.com